Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Sentey Amplitude X90 In Ear Headphones



I love all sorts of music, and when I’m going about doing mundane tasks I have to listen to music to keep me going. The Sentey Amplitude In Ear Headphones are high quality earbuds at a very affordable price. These headphones also have better bass than most standard headphones!

What are the features?

·         Rubberized finish for a quality feel and finish
·         In line microphone so you can take calls without having to change pace
·         In line control so you can answer a call by simply pressing a button
·         These earbuds come with 3 different ear bud sizes S,M,L to comfortably fit any ear shape or size
·         Sleek Flat Cable reduces the risk of the cord breaking as well as cord tangle



How to use:

Using these headphones couldn't be any easier! All you need to do is plug them in the port and go! There are no special buttons to press or anything.

My Opinions:

The Sentey Amplitude Earbuds are absolutely amazing. I really love the sound quality these headphones give to my music . The very first second I used these headphones I said outloud to myself, wow the bass is great! I couldn't even believe the sound quality that these headphones provided.

I tested them out on multiple genres of music just to see if they really preformed well in all genres, or just with certain music. I tested these out on Pop, Rock, Classical, Rap, Jazz, and even Spa Music. The sound quality was excellent on all levels, I even use these now at night to listen to my ASMR videos on YouTube. I would say if you are a fan of Binaural sound, these are the headphones to you, they maximize the Binaural effect.



Another feature of these earbuds that I really appreciate is the fact that they come with so many different size ear buds. I have very small ears and other earbuds tend to hurt because they are too big and they start to give me a headache so I steered away from this style headphones in the past. I am able to use the smallest size earbuds, and that is just perfect for me. I haven’t had any ear pain, or headache from using this pair of headphones, and that is worth it’s weight in gold! If you need a great quality pair of headphones get these by Sentey:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I never promise a certain review. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment