Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: ISA Professional Victorya Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron




I have naturally very curly, frizzy hair that is unruly unless I straighten it. I normally use a straightener on my hair every couple days or so, but I find that certain straighteners work better than others. The ISA Professional 1 Step Victorya Tourmaline Flat Iron works perfectly for my hair. It leaves it soft and smooth, and shiny as ever!

What are the features?

·         SMART automatic temperature adjusts to your hair without you having to set a temperature
·         100% Solid Tourmaline Ceramic pivoting plates
·         Universal voltage so that you can easily travel with it
·         360 degree swivel and no tangle cord
·         Full 2 year warranty
·         Emits negative ions to smooth and protect hair
·         You can also give your hair soft bouncy curls or waves




How to use a straightener:

·         Make sure your hair is thoroughly combed out
·         Dry your hair completely
·         Apply heat protectant
·         Section your hair across your head length wise
·         Work in one inch sections and comb out each section before straightening
·         Place the iron at the root of your hair and close the plates, slowly pull the iron down the length of your hair
·         Repeat the previous step one more time
·         Continue for your entire head


My Opinions:

The ISA Professional Victorya Flat Iron has been absolutely wonderful for my hair. I find that my favorite feature of this straightener is the SMART technology that allows it to automatically adjust to your hair’s ideal temperature. This technology senses the thickness and texture of your hair and adjusts the iron’s temperature accordingly. This has really helped me save my hair because with other irons I would turn the iron way up to the max thinking that if it wasn't up that high it wouldn't do anything for my hair, which was of course false.

The Victorya Flat iron makes it extremely easy to straighten my hair, and the fact that it has pivoting plates means it doesn't miss even one single strand. This iron is also a relatively thin iron, so it’s also very easy to create beautiful bouncy curls if you wish.



The Victorya Flat Iron heats up almost instantaneously. It doesn't take long at all for this iron to be ready to go, I plugged it in and in well under 3 minutes it was hot and ready to use. As I said before my hair is extremely curly and unruly, but after using this iron it looks soft, sleek, and beautiful.

I would even recommend this iron to those of you that have short hair. It is a thin flat iron, so it’s perfect to get even the shortest pieces of hair up at the root and could be a very handy tool to use when styling your hair.


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment