Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review: iPhone 6 Case by Ra-Bou





Our cell phones are possibly one of the most valuable devices we will come across because they contain access into our entire lives. I have lost quite a few cell phones because they were not properly protected by a case, so I've been on a mission to find a case that will protect my phone but still look stylish. The iPhone 6 Case by Ra-Bou is absolutely great, high quality, and doesn't bulk up your phone.



What are the features?

  • protects your phone from shock, scratches, abrasions, and other sorts of damage
  • 360 degrees of protection
  • absorbs the shock from dropping your phone
  • easily operate all of the buttons without needing to remove the case
  • tpu and polycarbonate case means for dual layered protection for your investment
My Opinions:

This case does exactly what it claims it will do. I tested this case out for quite some time and I am a very clumsy person, I drop my phone quite often and it hasn't even incurred a single scratch since I've been using this case. I appreciate the fact that they took their time making this case and got all of the button placements exact. There is nothing I hate more than a case that has the button placements off so I have to remove the case to use my phone.

I only wish this case came in brighter colors for us women out there!



If you're looking for a great case for your iPhone 6 get this one by Ra-Bou. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I thoroughly test out the product and decide weather or not it will be good for my readers, These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment