Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review: VonShef Food Sealer System

Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, however I live alone so it is very difficult to find meat packaged perfectly for just myself. I find that I wind up wasting quite a bit because I end up cooking all of it and throwing away half before I’m able to eat it, or I keep half in the packaging and it ends up with freezer burn. With the VonShef Premium Vacuum Food Saver and Sealer System I am able to vacuum seal my unused food items and keep them stored perfectly for as long as I want to. This system is so easy to use that even a kitchen novice can use it with ease!



What are the features?

·         Seal food in seconds retaining it’s freshness and nutrients for longer
·         Allows for both a vacuum seal, or regular seal only
·         Prepare meals with a Sous Vide
·         Protects food from bacteria and prevents freezer burn
·         Pulse function to control vacuuming in small stages which is ideal for soft food packages

Usage tips:

This VonShef Food Sealer System is a breeze to use, it isn’t difficult at all, but one word of advice to people just getting started is to take your time. Don’t rush because you want this done perfectly that way you won’t mess up and possibly ruin your food. When cutting your bags, take great care to make sure the cuts are as straight and uniform as possible; this will make for a better seal as well as a better aesthetic look when storing the sealed foods. Also, be sure to make you bags long enough especially when using the vacuum seal function. The bags should be a couple (at least 2) inches longer than whatever food item you are placing in them, this is a great rule of thumb. It’s better to have too long of bags than too short. As the final tip, make sure that you always have the lid properly closed; you should hear a click from both sides when closing, if you don’t hear that click open the lid and try again.



My Opinions:

I truly don’t know how I lived without this VonShef Food Sealer System all of these years. I feel like I am able to keep my food much longer and even grocery shopping is much simpler because I no longer have to search high and low to find “single person” packaged food items. This sounds so sad but it’s true! The Food Sealer System works like a charm! I love the fact that I can not only vacuum seal foods like meats, cheeses, fish etc, but I can also seal food items that could easily be crushed like cookies or chips.


The machine itself isn’t the quietest thing ever, but that is never an issue for me. This product does the job and does it well and that’s all that matters to me. I have been a sealing fool I actually went through my entire freezer and sealed products that I had in different packaging. One of the things I really enjoy is having all of your food sealed because then it looks nice and uniform in your freezer and you can actually fit more in there when you don’t have the big bulky packaging on it any longer.
This VonShef Food Sealer System would be great for anyone from a single person such as me to a large family! If you want to save your food you need this food sealer system. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I never promise a certain review. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment