Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review: Tenswall Premium Portable Waterproof Wireless Doorbell




I live in an apartment, so I don’t have a doorbell but I find if I’m in a far back room it’s too difficult to hear someone knocking on my door. I ran across the Tenswall Wireless doorbell Kit, and I just had to have it. This doorbell kit is completely wireless and comes equipped with an adjustable sound level as well as 52 different chime tones to choose from.

What are the features?

·         Kit comes with 1 transmitter (push button) and 1 door chime (receiver)
·         Supports a wireless range of up to 1,000 ft.
·         Over 52 chime tones from the traditional Ding Dong, to various well known melodies
·         4 levels of adjustable sound volume
·         Can be plugged in to an electrical outlet in your home
·         Push button can be affixed to the door frame with the screws provided or using double sided stick tabs also included
·         Blue LED flashes when someone is ringing the doorbell
·         Sleek design won’t take away from the aesthetic of your home



The set up:

This wireless doorbell was ridiculously easy to set up, I was actually surprised how easy it was. I thought I would have to charge something and I didn't at all. I simply popped the cover off of the transmitter and put in the included battery and popped the cover back on. I then plugged the receiver in to an unused wall outlet and chose my selected chime. I adjusted the level of the chime and I was ready to go. I affixed the transmitter to my door frame using the included 3M strip and that was that. I was ready to go. I was so shocked that it went so smoothly I actually tested the doorbell myself a few times to make sure it worked, and it did.

I love that it’s now an option to have a wireless doorbell since as I said before I do live in an apartment. The range of this doorbell is excellent, and the fact that you can adjust the level of sound is great as well. I can be in the back room of my apartment and hear perfectly when someone rings this doorbell. The quality of this device is excellent, I can’t find any negative whatsoever.



If you’re looking for a great wireless doorbell for your home, you need this one by Tenswall. Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment