Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Sentey Power Bank Brio 2800 mAh



I am always on the go and I find that my phone never stays charged long enough for me. Since I work two jobs and I’m a blogger I need to have constant access to my cell phone for calls, texts, and emails. With the Sentey Power Bank Brio I can now easily charge my phone while on the go. Best of all, this portable power bank is the perfect size to just throw in my purse and go.

What are the features?

·         Lipstick sized portable power bank
·         Single 1A USB Output power port
·         Multi Safeguard Design
·         Ultra portable battery design
·         Grade A litium ion battery
·         LED indicator
·         Comes in 6 different color choices



The Set Up:

There really is no set up for this device, all you need to do is charge it with the included charging cable and you’re ready to go. This devices is super simple to use, just plug the larger USB end in to the device, and the micro USB in to you phone and it’s charging that fast!

My Opinions:

This Sentey Portable Power Bank Brio is perfect for those that carry smaller handbags or want portable power on the go, without needing to carry a large device. I find it fits in my purse or even my large wallet with no problems and it charges easily with no issues at all. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and this device charges it very quickly, it doesn’t provide a full charge for me, but it’s perfect when my battery is completely drained and I need some extra life.



If you’re looking for a new portable power bank that travels easily get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment