Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review: Tagital T7X 7'' Android Tablet



Tablets have quickly become one of the hottest tech gadgets out on the market and the prices can range from a few dollars all the way up to thousands and the quality of these tablets will range as well. The Tagital T7X 7'' Quad Core Android Kit Kat Tablet PC is a wonderful quality tablet at a budget price. This tablet has a very quick response, and would be ideal for beginner to moderate users.

What are the features?

  • The newest Tagital tablet is equipped with ARM A33 Cortex A-7 Quad Core high speed processing. 
  • No lag with apps or the internet
  • Faster browsing speeds
  • Android 4.4 the industry standard for high performance graphics
  • Built in Wi Fi 
  • Plug in keyboard case, which means you can use this tablet as your computer!
  • 2.0MP front facing camera, and a 2.0MP rear facing camera


The Set Up:

Setting up this tablet is very quick and easy. Just power on the device, click and go. This tablet comes with a keyboard case that you simply plug in to the micro USB slot and it's ready to use. This makes setting up your tablet extremely simple because you don't have to worry about typing on a touch screen, which never gets any easier! I immediately connected my tablet to my Wi-Fi and it connected in under 10 seconds. After that I connected my Google accounts, and from there I could download apps and games to my heart's content. You also have the ability to use the integrated browser to search the web.



My Opinions:

For the price this tablet is outstanding! I love the fact that this case can be used as a keyboard case, or as a simple kick stand case to make watching movies or tv shows super easy and comfortable. The tablet itself has a very quick touch response, I never have any lag time and all of my games work seamlessly as well, no lag time there either.

The tablet comes partially charged, but to charge it you can use the included charger or use the micro USB slot as well. That is a really key feature for me since almost all of my electronic devices charge through a micro USB it makes things much easier, I don't have to hunt all over my house for the right charging cable. 

The screen resolution is nice on this Tagital tablet also. I find that with some of the tablets at the lower price range you get a fuzzy picture quality, but that is not the case with this Tagital tablet. The picture is crisp and clear and all of my T.V. shows are high def looking. 

My favorite thing to do with this tablet is watch my shows from Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, or online in general. I appreciate the fact that I can watch shows right from the internet, with my Kindle I can't do that. All of my apps downloaded, launch, and work perfectly with this tablet, I have never had an issue. 



This Tagital T7X tablet is perfect for the price point and would even make a great gift! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment