Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: Best Pedicure Callus Remover



Summer is right around the corner so it’s time to get started on sprucing up those feet! I will admit, even though I work in the beauty industry I do tend to neglect getting my regular pedicures in the winter time. I always like having my feet look nice, but it doesn't always make sense to me to spend money on getting pedicures every two weeks when no one sees my feet. My heels tend to dry out and get a little rough in the colder months of the year, so the Best Pedicure Callus Remover has come in handy! This is a motorized callus file that easily removes dead skin from your feet leaving the soft and smooth!

What are the features?

·         Designed with a natural Quartz and Leather grinding stone roller that quickly, easily, and painlessly removes calluses on your feet.
·         Gently exfoliates the foot with a gentle rotating action
·         Can be used on wet or dry feet


How to use the product:

To use dry:
·         Add batteries and turn on the switch
·         Gently run the callus remover up and down over your callused areas, do this rather slowly
·         Apply lotion
or

·         Soak feet for about 20 minutes in warm soapy water
·         Turn on the callus remover and use up and down in slow motions over your callused areas
·         Dry the feet and apply lotion


My Opinions:

I am very impressed with how well this Best Pedicure Callus Remover works! I tend to use it on wet feet most often because I find it’s much easier to get more callus removed if it is pre-softened. I then go back in and use the remover on dry feet if I notice they are still a little rough in some areas. Another option if you have extremely callused feet is, soak the feet for 20 minutes in warm soapy water. Apply a callus removing cream or gel, use this callus remover after that has been on the feet for about 5 minutes.

This callus remover is so easy to use, and I have seen beautiful results. I appreciate the fact that I can see that it’s working. It also does all of the work for you, so it makes it very user friendly. I want to get one of these to use in my spa! Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but I never promise a certain review. These are my own true opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment