Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review: Foxwill iPhone 6 Plus Waterproof Case




Phones are very important to us these days because they house all of our important information. If we ever break our phones and render them unusable it can be devastating, so more durable cases have come out on the market, but they get very expensive. The Foxwill iPhone 6 Plus Waterproof, Dustproof, Snowproof, Case is a very economical option that works very well. This case also comes in a couple of different colors, so it's sure to please everyone.

What are the features?

  • Submersible up to 20ft. deep for 3 hours
  • Will survive from shock, and a drop up to 6.6ft high
  • Precise cutouts making all of the buttons work seamlessly
  • Built in scratch protector keeps your phone protected from scratches without compromising the sensitivity
  • Ultra thin anti reflective optical glass camera lens
  • Snap photos and videos underwater
  • Complete access to every button, control, and port. Supports touch ID fingerprinting

The Foxwill iPhone 6 Plus Waterproof Case is absolutely amazing. It has all of the same features as those higher priced cases at a much more reasonable price. The case itself is designed very well, all of the cutouts lined up perfectly with my phone's buttons and ports so there is no issue with being able to use my phone. I appreciate the fact that I can take really cool underwater pictures with the same clarity of my camera out of a case. As a bonus this case even has a kick stand, so you can stand your phone up to watch videos or take videos.

It is extremely important for you to test this case first before putting it on your phone and putting it under water. To test the case put a paper towel or piece of paper in the case. Close the case and make sure everything is sealed tightly. Put the case in a pot of water or a sink and weight it down so that it stays on the bottom. Leave the case in the water for a period of time, at least 30 minutes. Take the case out and make sure the outside is completely dry before you open it. Once the outside is dry open the case and see if the paper is wet. Be very sure to check thoroughly because any little drop of water that my be on the paper will wind up on your phone. If you find nothing you are good to go! 

This case worked perfectly for me. I tested it out without even a single drop of water on the paper towel I tested it out with. I enjoy the fact that this case isn't just waterproof, it also offers protection from falling. I am very clumsy and I always have my hands full so I do drop my phone quite often. I haven't had a problem since I've used this Foxwill case.


If you are clumsy, or if you want to take really cool underwater pictures and videos with your phone you need this case! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment