Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: Sleepy Time Linens 1800 Series



I have severe insomnia to the point that I’m lucky if I get 3 hours of sleep a night. I find it extremely difficult to find bed linens that are comfortable enough for me to use, and that don’t make me roast to death at night. The Sleepy Time Linens have been amazing in my home. These linens are luxuriously soft, but don’t make your body temperature go up 100 degrees. I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud with these sheets. FYI you can get your own at http://sleepytimelinens.com/

What are the features?
·         Six piece set includes; 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 4 pillowcases
·         Deep pocket sheets fit over sized mattresses
·         Egyptian Cotton feel, 100% performance microfiber
·         Will stay soft and wrinkle free for years to come
·         Easy to care for and keep their vibrant color no matter how often they are washed


These linens are very luxurious feeling, I actually thought they were Egyptian cotton and didn't know they are microfiber until I looked online. They have a beautiful satin sheen to them that make you think they are silk. I got the pewter grey color and it matches my bedding perfectly! I cannot say enough about how great these sheets are.

I have a pillow top mattress with a memory foam topper, so I appreciate the fact that these Sleepy Time Sheets have extra deep pockets, these went over the corners of my mattress without any hassle whatsoever. I washed these sheets in cold water and dried them on a low setting prior to making my bed, and they still had some minor wrinkles and creases, but that is to be expected. The wrinkles and creases were out within two nights of sleeping in them, no big deal at all.  I can’t even tell you how blissful it was sleeping in these sheets, it felt like I was sleeping on a satin cloud and despite my insomnia I got a good night’s rest without waking up even once before my alarm. That alone is worth it’s price in gold!


The Sleepy Time Sheets are a beautiful set of luxuriously silky soft sheets that would be perfect for anyone’s home. They fit my pillow top mattress without any issues, and they make me sleep much more soundly, I appreciate that I don’t wake up sweating to death since I tend to overheat at night. If you’re looking for a great set of cost effective bed linens, check out these Sleepy Time Sheets. Get yours at http://sleepytimelinens.com/






Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but I never promise a certain review. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment