Sunday, January 4, 2015

Review: Hallomall Solar Powered Pink Mosaic Glass Ball Garden light



I enjoy having garden lights especially in the spring and summer because it makes my home look more fun and festive. With the Hallomall Solar Powered Pink Mosaic Glass Ball Garden Lights I now have beautiful yet functional decorations in my garden.

What are the features?
·         3.5’’ diameter ball, 32’’ height
·         Beautiful hand made mosaic glass ball
·         Color changing LEDs
·         Metal Ground stake with solar panel
·         Reflects light in the day and illuminates in the evening
·         Provides hours of outdoor illumination
·         Solar powered so the batteries are charged by the light of the sun
·         Automatically turns on at night

This mosaic light is absolutely stunning. It looks beautiful even in the day light, but at night it illuminates and gives a whole new look to my garden. I appreciate the fact that this light is solar powered so there are no wires to worry about, and they automatically turn on at dusk. There is no guesswork with this light simply attach the stakes and place the bulb on top.

This light is very sturdy feeling, I’m not afraid that it will fall off and break, it sits on the base easily and there are prongs inside that hold it on the base with firm pressure.  Overall, I am very impressed with this light and everyone should own them for their garden.




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment