Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review: Sentey Power Bank Brio 10400 mah


I work three jobs and I’m a full time blogger, so needless to say I always need to have my phone charged and ready to go. I find that my phone dies very quickly, so I constantly have to take over a power outlet at one of my jobs to keep it charged. With the Sentey Power Bank Brio, I can have power with me anywhere without needing an outlet. This power bank is a compact design perfect for travel.


What are the features?
·         Dual 2.1A and 1A USB output ports with exclusive Z2port Technology detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port
·         Compact and portable power bank with rubber coating finish
·         Multi safeguard design led off indicator design
·         Grade A lithium ion battery
·         Led flashlight

This Sentey Brio power bank works beautifully. I appreciate the fact that it has bright blue LED indicator lights right on the front of the device itself, so you can easily see how much charge is remaining. There is no guess work with this device. It comes with a micro USB charging cable, so you can use this device not only to charge your phone, but tablets, speakers, headphones, GPS devices, or whatever is your heart’s content.

This has quickly become the only portable charger that I carry with me in my purse. I find that it has never let me down, and it charges my Samsung Galsxy S4 quickly with no hassels whatsoever. I also enjoy the fact that this charger has two output USB ports so that you can simultaneously charge two devices at once, that way you no longer have to pick and choose what to keep charged.


If you’re looking for a high quality, portable, and compact charger you need this Sentey Brio. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment