Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: Adir Corp Mesh Desk Organizer



I am a full time blogger so I’m always working at my desk, and it tends to get very disorganized throughout my day. I find that when my desk is a mess it distracts me from the work that I should be doing, and I wind up cleaning the entire house and going back to my work after that. With the Adir Corp. Mesh Desk Organizer I can keep everything nice and neat, and stay on task with my work.


What are the features?
·         Six 2 inch wide sections for binders and folders
·         Two Horizontal letter-sized trays
·         Great for desk storage
·         Steel Mesh Construction

Opinions:

This Desk Organizer is made of steel mesh so it’s very high quality and durable it doesn't feel flimsy at all whatsoever, it’s actually quite heavy which I can appreciate. I also enjoy the fact that this organizer has so many compartments that are extra wide because I do use different binders and I enjoy being able to keep them in this organizer for easy reach. I also do like the fact that this organizer has a little weight to it, this keeps the organizer from slipping and sliding around my desk leaving scratches in it’s wake. The Adir Desk Organizer is an open faced design, meaning both sides of this organizer are open, great for keeping on the desk and having access from both sides, a great added feature for busy offices.


I don’t think I could go back to not having this desk organizer in my life, it has made everything so much easier. I can keep my to do work in one slot, bills to be paid in another and so on and so forth. If you’re looking for a  very high quality and durable desk organizer you need this one by Adir Corp. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own honest opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment