Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: Attmu Magnetic Whiteboard Dry Erasers



I am constantly at a desk either working or blogging so I have multiple Whiteboards because I find I need to leave myself notes throughout the day. With the Attmu Magnetic Dry Erasers I am able to easily erase my whiteboards instead of having to use a paper towel. As an added feature these erasers are magnetic, so you can store them right on your Whiteboard for easy access!



What are the features?

·         Strong magnet,  the eraser can be left anywhere on a magnet cataleptic
·         Economic  edges mean a comfortable feel in the hands
·         Soft comfort grip
·         Lightweight and long lasting
·         Package contains 12 erasers


I love these magnetic erasers by Attmu, they are high quality, and you get quite a few for the money. These would be perfect for a teacher or someone like myself that uses whiteboards on a daily basis. These erasers are the perfect size for me, they aren't giant but they aren't tiny either. I would recommend these to anyone. Get yours below:

Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment