Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review: Addao Portable Mini LED Projector



I love watching good movies on the weekends, and I have recently been in the market for a bigger flat screen T.V. When I got the chance to try out the Addao Portable Mini LED Projector, I was thrilled I have always wanted a projector to add to my home entertainment set up. This projector connects easily to my T.V., and makes my viewing experience even better than before.

What are the features?

·         Professional appearance
·         New ventilation design has improved the stability and lifetime for the projector
·         The LED Lamp works for over 20,000 hours and provides superb picture quality
·         Change between 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio easily
·         Multi function interface: AV, VGA, SD, USB, HDMI
·         Beautiful and generous in design
·         Qualifies for FREE tech support  for 30 days



The set up:

The Addao Portable Mini LED Projector was extremely simple to set up. I simply followed the directions and hooked it up to my T.V. via an HDMI cable. I have white walls, so it was super easy to project the picture right on to my walls and it looked beautiful! I would recommend if you have colored walls either investing in a projection screen, or hanging a very chic white sheet wherever you want to project. The set up took me about 5 minutes in total, for a non technologically savvy person there is always that option to call tech support since it is free for 30 days with this purchase.



The Performance:

This projector works beautifully, I’ve had no issues with it whatsoever. I have always wanted to have a projector, but they can get outrageously expensive very quickly, so I never bit the bullet and went through with it. The Addao Mini Projector is a great value for the money, the picture quality of this device is stunning. You can hook multiple electronics up to this device including your computer, I haven’t tried that yet since I mainly wanted  it for my  T.V. I have to say I now only use this Addao Projector to watch all of my shows and movies, I feel like I’m having a real entertainment experience. This is the perfect item for anyone to add to their home. I can imagine having one of these in a man cave would be especially popular during football season!

Get your own Addao Portable Mini LED Projector below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I never promise a certain review. These are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment