Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review: Eminer Ultra Soft Sleep Mask



I suffer with insomnia and I am lucky if I am able to get 3 hours of sleep a night, and every little thing distracts me so I've switched to using sleep masks. Most sleep masks end up annoying me or hurting my head so I rip them off before I even fall asleep. The Eminer Ultra Soft Sleep Mask is one of the only masks I've tried that I am able to wear comfortably throughout the night with no problems.


What are the features?
·         Made of pure silk making it very soft and comfortable on the eyes
·         The mask itself is very light and hardly felt on the face at night
·         100% money back guarantee

This sleep mask by Eminer is extremely comfortable to wear and it completely blocks out all traces of light. Since I suffer with extreme insomnia I often take naps during the day time when I can, and this sleep mask even blocks out the full light of the day so I can sleep soundly.

I enjoy the fact that this mask is fully adjustable so it’s not too tight on my head giving me a headache, and the mask also doesn't fall off of my face when I’m tossing and turning in the night. The silk feels very luxurious on my eyes, I actually find  that it’s very soothing.

The adjustable strap on the back of this mask is great. It’s made of elastic so it stretches but you can also adjust it to be your perfect size. I have long hair and it doesn’t get caught up in this strap so overall this mask is a real winner in my book!


If you are looking for a luxurious feeling sleep mask at a great price you need this one by Eminer, get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment