Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Review: Instanatural Seaweed Powder



I have been using Instanatural Seaweed Powder for facial masks for a while now & I would love to tell you all about it! This Seaweed powder is great because it’s only ingredient is 100% pure Kelp powder. I love a product that doesn't have any crazy harsh chemicals in it,  with this one you know exactly what you’re putting on your skin. Once again I am a licensed Esthetician, so I will explain the benefits of Seaweed Powder.

 Benefits of Seaweed & Seaweed powder:
This seaweed powder can be used for facial masks, cellulite treatment, as well as body wraps, it’s a great source of nutrients & vitamins.

Detoxifying: Instanatural Seaweed Powder will help draw out impurities in the skin, which will in turn help rejuvenate the overall tone and texture.

Anti Inflammatory: Seaweed has natural anti-inflammatory properties in it, which will help people with over sensitive skin. It will calm everything down and reduce any swelling or puffiness.

Exfoliating: Seaweed is also a great natural exfoliant, it will help remove excess dead skin cells on the surface and reveal fresh, smooth, young looking skin! 


How I use this product & my opinions

I have used the Instanatural Seaweed Powder as a facial mask and I saw wonderful results immediately. I cleansed my skin normally then I mixed a teaspoon of the seaweed powder with a little honey and some warm water, and applied it to my face, neck, and decollete with a fan brush. I left the seaweed powder mixture on my skin for about 30 minutes. It dries on your skin so removal is a little difficult, but just take your time and be sure not to scrub your skin too vigorously. As soon as i removed the mask my skin was a little pink which is good, it means the blood is to the surface & it will leave you with bright glowing skin! Once my skin dried it was the softest I have ever felt it in a LONG time, the only feeling I can attribute it to is like after getting a Microdermabrasion. My face also felt very firm I joked with my friend that it felt like I got a face lift. 


Overall I think the Instanatural Seaweed Powder is amazing. It left my skin feeling soft and firm, and looking bright! The only small downside I found is the smell, it definitely smells from the sea, but that is to be expected since it’s only ingredient is 100% pure kelp powder. On the packaging it actually says if the scent bothers you at all you can add a few drops of an essential oil. Honestly the smell isn't THAT bad, once you apply the mask you hardly notice it.
I can’t wait to try this as a body wrap! A word of advice from an Esthetician, if you do use this as a body wrap product, be sure to drink PLENTY of water afterwords since seaweed is so detoxifying!

Here is the link for you to get your own Instanatural Seaweed Powder! Let me know how you used yours!



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I never promise a certain review. These are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment