Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker



I love listening to music when in the shower or taking a relaxing bath, but I always find that I am afraid to get them wet, so I wind up playing music from the other room. With the Omaker Bluetooth Speaker, I don’t have to worry about getting it wet, and I can have it right next to my shower with no worries. This ruggedly designed speaker is splash proof!

What are the features?

·         Latest Bluetooth 4.0 Technology connect your device in 3 seconds.
·         33 foot connection range
·         Full high def sound
·         Enjoy 12 hours of music at 80% volume, up to 3 times longer than similar sized Bluetooth speakers.
·         Recharge takes just 3 hours!
·         Designed as an Outdoor or Shower speaker
·         NFC Technology tap to pair


This speaker paired instantly with all of the devices I tested with it; Samsung Galaxy S4, two different Android tablets, iPad, and Kindle. I had no problems with connectivity at all. The sound quality of this speaker far surpasses other Bluetooth speakers of the same size that I’ve tested. I find that this speaker sounds great with any music genre. I have tried the speaker at full volume, and at that level the sound quality is minimally compromised, but nothing that can’t be dealt with.

The Omaker Portable Bluetooth Speaker would be a great speaker for people that do lots of camping or outdoorsy things. Simply charge this device and you’re good to go for the whole weekend if you wish. I can’t wait to try it out while camping once the weather warms up. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment