Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Serum



I am a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, and whenever I get clients that come in to me for facials I hear two things, their skin is dry and they want brighter, more youthful skin. I always recommend exfoliation, vitamin C serums, and Hyaluronic Acid. This XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum will moisturize and brighten your skin making it look radiant and youthful. This serum also has real gold flakes in it, which gives it a very luxurious feel.

What are the features?

·         24  K Gold Vitamin C PH balanced and highly absorbable.
·         Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots
·         Vitamin E moisturizes and heals the skin
·         Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the XANADU serum a delightful natural scent
·         Hyaluronic Acid Captures and binds up to 1,000 it’s own weight in water
·         Made with leading edge technology


How to use this serum:

·         Remove any and all makeup
·         Cleanse the skin as you normally would
·         Apply toner
·         Let your skin air dry
·         Apply a small amount of this serum all over your face, neck, and decolletage
·         Let it sink in
·         Apply a night time moisturizer if desired



The gold in the serum looks absolutely beautiful in the bottle as well as on the skin. It is said that gold can help with anti-aging benefits such as loss of elasticity and loss of collagen. I have noticed that my skin has been much more soft and supple since using this serum. I actually tested this serum out by applying it on one of my cheeks and not the other. I let that sink in for about an hour then I felt my skin. The cheek where the serum was applied was noticeably softer and looked more well hydrated. I really enjoy this product. The only down side for me is the scent. It’s supposed to smell of Rose extract according to the Amazon page, but it smells exactly like strong baby powder to me. It’s not that big of a deal I can still stand it and especially since the serum is so great I don’t mind too much. This serum would be great for all skin types even oily or acne prone. Get yours below:




I received this product for evaluation purposes, I never promise a certain review. These are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment