Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review: Omaker Tempered Glass iPhone 6 Screen protector





Smartphones become almost priceless in our lives because we have become so reliant on them. They contain all of our information, and lots of times they contain very sensitive information, yet they are not indestructible. Smartphone screens can easily crack or shatter with a simple accident, sometimes leaving the phone unusable. With the Omaker Tempered Glass iPhone 6 Screen Protector you are able to more easily protect your phone’s screen so you no longer have to worry about losing your sensitive information.


What are the features?
·         Tempered glass protector 0.33mm
·         Made from industry leading Japanese PET material
·         Sensitive touch
·         HD ultra clear with maximum protection
·         Bubble free installation
·         Perfect cut outs to ensure proper fitting
·         Explosion proof, shock proof, pressure resistant, and anti scratch
·         Anti-oil coating means finger prints and oil won’t stay on the screen and it is easy to clean


This Omaker Tempered Glass protector is highly functional yet beautiful. With traditional screen protectors I find they scratch over time and they also make me lose some of my display features on my phone. With this Omaker protector it’s completely crystal clear so it doesn't disturb my display quality on my device.

The screen protector does more that guard against scratches, it also guards against cracking, explosions, shock etc. The Omaker kit comes with everything you need to easily and professionally install this protector with no issues whatsoever. I installed it myself in well under 5 minutes and didn’t notice any bubbling or peeling up of the corners at all. This was by far the easiest phone screen protector that I’ve ever installed.


If you are concerned with protecting the screen of your phone, you need the Omaker Tempered Glass iPhone Screen Protector. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment