Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review: Satechi Café Tray



I am a huge tea connoisseur, I drink multiple cups of different teas throughout the day just depending on my mood. With the Satechi Café Tray I can now easily and stylishly organize all of my different teas and accessories in one area, and leave it on my coffee table for easy access. This tray has multiple compartments for all of your café needs.

What are the features?
·         4 compartments and a removable tray underneath
·         Stylish holder keeps beverage condiments organized
·         Stores and organizes all of your materials
·         Wide cup holders allow for easy access, fill with condiments and accessories, or use to transport already made drinks
·         Compact design fits easily on desks, counter tops, tables, and other surfaces.

The Satechi Café Tray has been a wonderful addition to my home especially during the recent holidays. My entire family loves Tea and Coffee, so this Satechi tray has been a life saver when it comes to entertaining. This tray provides a compact way to keep everything that you need for Coffee and Tea nicely organized, and best of all it looks very stylish.

My entire home is designed in black, white, and chrome, and it is very modern. This Café Tray looks right at home sitting on my glass coffee table, and the rubberized feet allow it to stay in place without slipping.  For my personal  use I keep multiple different teas in one of the compartments, Sugar in another, a spoon and infuser for loose leaf teas in another, and my tea cup in the final compartment. I appreciate the fact that it has a removable tray underneath this tray as well so that aids in serving already made drinks.


Overall, this Satechi Café Tray has been great to have in my home. It keeps all of my Tea and Tea accessories nicely organized, and it looks stylish while doing so! If you want to keep your Coffee and Tea more organized, or if you do quite a bit of entertaining, get your own Satechi Café Tray below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment