Thursday, January 1, 2015

Review: TROND Halo LED Desk Lamp

Since I am a blogger I spend quite a bit of time sitting at my desk working on my computer, but towards the end of the night my eyes start to get very strained and tired. With the TROND Halo LED Desk Lamp, I am able to give myself extra light without straining my eyes. This desk lamp has a fully dimmable LED light, so you can adjust it to whatever brightness you desire.

What are the features?
  • Flicker free, anti glare light without ghosting
  • Fully adjustable gooseneck arm allows you to bend and place the light wherever you need
  • Slim compact design allows you to carry it anywhere you need
  • Dimmable and touch controllable. Simply slide your finger across the touch panel to raise or lower the light brightness
  • 7 levels of light intensity
  • Intelligently remembers your last light setting
  • 30 minute light timer, hold down the on/off switch and this lamp will automatically shut down after 30 minutes
This TROND Halo LED Desk Lamp has been a life saver for me. I mainly use it on my computer desk for when I am up blogging late at night. Lately I have also been moving it to my bedside table to do some reading right before bed. I really appreciate the fact that you are able to fully customize the light intensity so I can read late at night without having too much light around to completely wake me back up.

This lamp is very stylishly designed. It is made of matte black materials that almost feel rubber-like. I enjoy the fact that this desk lamp can be out at all times and it doesn't take away from the design of my room. The touch panel controls are an added feature that I thoroughly enjoy. There is no guesswork when using this lamp, simply plug it in, slide your finger across the touch panel and you are good to go. The most amazing feature of this lamp is the fact that it is energy saving, and the estimated life span is 40,000 hours!


The TROND Halo LED Desk Lamp would make a perfect addition to anyone's home. It is perfect for kids doing homework, adults that work at their desks late, or even just to have for late night reading. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment