Sunday, January 18, 2015

Review: SoundPEATSSoundbeats QCY Qy7 Mini Bluetooth Earbuds



I love all sorts of music, so I tend to listen to music all throughout my day, but I find that not all of my headphones are comfortable enough for long wearing. The SoundPEATS Soundbeats QCY Qy7 Bluetooth Earbuds are comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time, and there are no cords to get tangled up in. These earbuds are lightweight, and provide excellent sound quality.



What are the features?

·         SignalPlus for skip free music outdoors
·         Pure Sound in ear white noise and listener fatigue reduction. Eliminates the white noise and delivers a clean audio experience offering hours of pure enjoyment.
·         Swear proof, durable design.
·         On screen battery meter
·         Up tp 6 hours of talk/playing time and 150 hours of standby time


These SoundPEATS Bluetooth Earbuds are excellent quality. I found that when I first used them I couldn't believe how crisp and clear the sound was. The first time I used these I was watching some videos on YouTube, and it sounded like the people were talking right in front of me, there was no feedback or “grainy” quality to the sound.

I have very small ears and normally Earbuds don’t fit well because they are too big for my ears and wind up hurting and giving me a headache. These SoundPeats Earbuds fit snugly, but they don’t hurt after long usage. I also appreciate the fact that the piece that goes in to your ear is very soft and malleable, so it molds perfectly to your ear shape.

The Bluetooth Earbuds themselves have a very streamlined design which I appreciate. I hate when devices have tons and tons of buttons and it takes forever for you to learn which button does what. These earbuds have a very sleek design with minimal yet functional buttons. They are very easy to use, and require no guesswork.



The SoundPEATS Bluetooth Earbuds paired immediately with my Kindle, two Android tablets, and my tv. If you’re looking for a great pair of sleek Bluetooth Earbuds you need these ones by SoundPEATS. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, I did not promise a certain review. These are my honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. The qcy t1s mini wireless earphones have great sound quality. It delivers clear and detailed voices. Very popular product. The earphones are on sale at Gearvita. The qcy t1c wireless earphones are also popular.

    ReplyDelete