Sunday, January 4, 2015

Review: Pet Magasin Dog Harness and Pet Safety Belt Kit





My dog and I do lots of traveling together, almost every day he is with me in my car for one reason or another, and I am always stressed if he starts running around the car jumping between the front and the back. With the Pet Magasin Dog Harness and Pet Safety belt Kit I am able to have complete control over my dog and can drive stress free.


What are the features?
·         Medium size has an open neck style of 13’’-18’’ more comfortable for your dog
·         Girth adjusts from 17’’-22’’
·         Package includes 1 dog harness and 1 car seat safety belt
·         Extra comfortable and strong
·         Machine washable
·         2 year warranty
·         Money back guarantee

This dog harness is made of a very comfortable, breathable material so it’s comfortable on my dog. He doesn’t mind wearing it and he actually gets pretty upset when I take it off, I think he had realized that it’s his so he wants to keep it! The dog safety belt is my favorite part about this kit. I appreciate the fact that I can snap my dog in to a regular seat belt buckle and not have to worry about him jumping all over the place. This really gives a great piece of mind. This harness does run on the small size, I would recommend getting one size up if possible.


If you travel with your dog or if they aren’t experienced in riding in cars, I would recommend this Pet Magasin Dog harness set. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment