Friday, January 16, 2015

Review: PB2 and PB2 with Chocolate


I recently got the chance to try out the PB2 and PB2 with Chocolate, which is a powdered Peanut Butter that you add water to, then it turns in to the standard Peanut Butter consistency. This product tastes absolutely amazing, and best of all it lasts a VERY long time.

The regular PB2 tastes great, it doesn't have the sweet taste that other peanut butters are that you may be used to. It has more of a toasted nut flavor without the sweetness, so it's a little bit different. I actually prefer this one to other peanut butters because of the fact that it isn't too sweet. I didn't like Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches because they were too sweet for me, but with this PB2, it tastes much better because it's not sickeningly sweet. 

The PB2 with Chocolate is even better, this is actually one of my most favorite snacks! It's so bad, but I love mixing a little of this up here and there and just eating it on  a piece of toast or a cracker, it tastes like absolute heaven! I also appreciate the fact that these peanut butters are all natural, there are no crazy chemicals added. 

If you want your own PB2 and PB2 with Chocolate get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment