Sunday, January 11, 2015

Review: Duxtop Electric Burner


When cooking for a Holiday or large party we all could use another burner to help us out. With the Duxtop Electric Burner, I can have an extra burner for those busy cooking days. It’s also great to take with you when traveling or staying in a hotel.


What are the features?
·         1500 watt portable cast iron electric burner
·         Adjustable thermostat and heating indicator light
·         Durable cast iron plate with brushed stainless steel housing, built to last
·         Cool touch handle so it’s easy to move
·          Large heating plate to accommodate large pans
·         1 year warranty

This Duxtop Electric burner has been a wonderful addition to my home. I use this burner when I have to cook large meals and have several pots and pans going on my stove at once. This Duxtop electric burner heats up extremely quickly, and I can boil water in no time which I really appreciate.  The burner accommodates all different sorts of pan sizes, from really small to my largest pan with no problems.

I would definitely recommend bringing this burner with you when you’re traveling and staying in hotels. When we get to a hotel after a long day of travel we are always hungry, but room service can add up very quickly. If you bring this burner with you all you need to do is plug it in and you have a makeshift stove! You can cook anything that you want and for way less than it would cost you to order it from room service.


If you’re looking for a versatile electric burner at a very reasonable price, you need to check out this Duxtop burner. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment