Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review: Usee Universal Power Plug Adapter



Since I am a product reviewer I often get items from all over the world to try out and review, and some of them have different plugs that we don’t have here in the United States. When I got the chance to try out the Usee Universal International Power Plug Adapter I was very excited because I could easily use my electronic devices from all around the world. This Power Plug Adapter comes in a convenient one stop shop so that all of the plugs are in one place, perfect for taking with you while traveling.


What are the features?
·         Easy to carry, perfect for travelers
·         This converts EU, UK, AU, and US power plugs all in one adapter for use in over 150 countries
·         Double USB output can charge all USB powered devices
·         Provides over load and short circuit protection

This Usee Power Plug Adapter has been absolutely great to have in my home. I have not traveled out of the country since receiving it, but I can definitely see the benefit of having this small little device with you. It will help you charge your devices so that you never again have to panic about not being able to charge your phone while out of the country.



This device itself has a great design. It comes in one little square that can easily fit into your suitcase or carry on bag if needed, and all of the adapters are right there for your use. Simply locate which side the plug is on that you need then flip out the plug and you’re ready to go. This works brilliantly and I've had no problems with it whatsoever. If you are in need of a power plug adapter you need this one by Usee. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, I never promise a certain review. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment