Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review: Addao 40W 5-Port Desktop USB Charger with LED Indicator




I have countless electronics and gadgets since I am a product reviewer, and they all have their own cord and need to be charged which, as you can imagine, becomes quite a hassle during the day. With the Addao 40W 5 Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger I can simultaneously charge 5 USB powered devices with ease, and while only using up one plug on my power outlet. This is a compact device that won’t take up too much space in your home or on your desk.

What are the features? 
·         Total output 5V
·         Intelligent Identification technology- each port auto IDs your device and determines the maximum charging speed for that particular device
·         With an industry high 40W of power output among 5 ports, you can charge any combination of phones, tablets, speakers Etc at full speed (up to 8A)
·         About the size of a deck of playing cards


The Setup:

I probably should have skipped this section entirely because there was basically no set up at all. From the moment you remove this desktop charger from the packaging it’s ready to go.All that you need to do is plug it in to the wall, then plug in your USB powered devices and it’s charging them in no time. Super easy to do and even people that aren't technologically savvy at all can figure this one out! Plug and go.


My Opinions:
.
This Addao Desktop USB charger has been great to have in my household. I am now able to charge all of my USB powered devices with ease in no time. I appreciate the fact that I can charge 5 of my USB powered devices at once, that way I don’t have to pick and choose what device I should charge before another. I normally have a charging schedule as funny as that sounds. I charge all of my Bluetooth headphones at one time during the day while I’m at work, when I get home I charge my Bluetooth speakers, I charge my tablets over night while I’m sleeping and while I’m sleeping on Sunday night I charge up all of my portable chargers. This works great for me then my devices are always ready to go. If you’re looking for a high capacity Desktop USB charger you need this one by Addao. Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I never promise a certain review. These are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment