Thursday, January 1, 2015

Review: CHEERLINK Bluetooth Stereo Speaker

Music is a huge part of my life, so I enjoy listening to music in my home whenever I'm doing mundane tasks. The CHEERLINK Bluetooth Stereo Speaker is a great quality speaker that produces wonderful sound, and it's small enough to take anywhere with you. This speaker also features a touch panel control for easy accessibility.

What are the features?
  • 3D stereo surround sound
  • Bass enhance technology
  • Two powerful 40mm drivers for crisp clear sound
  • Wireless Bluetooth connectivity up to 82 feet
  • 6 hour playback time on one full charge
  • Supports Bluetooth, AUX in, and TF Card modes
I appreciate the fact that this speaker is so compact yet it provides such amazing, crisp sound! This speaker can get very loud and even at maximum volume it provides excellent sound quality. I have tested this speaker on all sorts of music genres; Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Rock, Country, Classical, Blues etc and I have never had any problem with the quality. 

The CHEERLINK Bluetooth Stereo Speaker also has a built in speaker so you are able to receive calls directly through this speaker. The sound quality both of the mic and of the speaker are excellent.

This speaker paired immediately with every single device that I tested it with. I used my Samsung Galaxy S4, Kindle, two different tablets, and a friend's iPhone. The speaker's controls are very easy to use and take no guesswork so everyone no matter how tech savvy they may be can use this device.




If you're looking for a high quality speaker you should check out this speaker, it provides excellent sound quality at an affordable price. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment