Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review: KMASHI UV Light Nail Polish Dryer

I'm a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, so I'm always working with lots of different chemicals. This means that my manicure never lasts more than a day or two but I still want to have my nails look nice to my clients. I have since resorted to having Shellac on my nails at all times, and since I am a licensed Esthetician I can do the Shellac myself. With the KMASHI UV Light Nail Polish Dryer I can do my own Shellac manicure at a very cheap price. This UV Light Nail Polish Dryer is very compact as well so you can easily take it with you anywhere you go.

What are the features?
  • Powered by a mini USB Port
  • Creative and compact design
  • Preset 10s auto off
  • 3W highly effective UV bulb for fast, safe, and odorless Gel curing
  • Works with all kinds of nail polish
I absolutely love this KMASHI UV Light Nail Polish Dryer, this is wonderful for me to have in my home. Other UV light dryers that I've looked at even in professional only stores cost upwards of $60, so this dryer is a great bargain. The dryer is a very portable design, but you do have to cure one nail at a time. That is not a problem for me since I have "spa night" for myself every Sunday I enjoy doing my nails.

I treated myself to a shellac manicure using this KMASHI UV Light Nail Polish Dryer, and it worked beautifully. My nails lasted exactly the same amount of time using this dryer as they do when I go get them done. I would recommend this to anyone. 




Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment