Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review: Collapsible Cat Tunnel



My Cat loves all sorts of toys, but the one thing she has never had is a tunnel. As soon as I opened the Pet Magasin Collapsible Cat Tunnel  she ran right up to it and looked it over. She has been hooked ever since!

What are the features?
·         Package includes two cat tunnels 1 long (L 35’’ D 10”) 1 short (L 18” D10”)
·         Collapsible to store easily, or take with you when you travel
·         Peep hole to watch your cat play
·         2 year warranty and 100% money back guarantee

My cat was a little hesitant when I first opened these cat tunnels, she played with the fun toys at the ends of the opening, but she didn’t go in right away. Once I showed her that she can run through and hide she was good to go! She loves running through the tunnels I think it makes her feel like a kitten, she goes crazy!

Lately she has even decided that these tunnels (specifically the long one for whatever reason) should be her full time home. Whenever I can’t find her she’s normally sleeping inside the tunnel. I am very happy she is pleased with these toys!


The overall quality of the tunnels is excellent.  My cat has all of her claws, and this tunnel has withstood her wrath without showing any signs of wear and tear, and as I said she even likes it so much she sleeps in it! I would recommend this to anyone with cats! Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment