Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review: Neojdx Milan II Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with Hardshell Case




Bluetooth headphones have quickly become one of my favorite things to review because I find so many uses for them, and each one can have quite a few differences from the competition, I actually want to compile a list and rank each one I’ve reviewed from best to worst. The Neojdx Milan II Bluetooth Headphones would be at the very top of my list. These Bluetooth headphones are an over the ear style that is perfect for capturing crisp, clear sound.

What are the features?

·         They took the customer’s requests and made the perfect model of Bluetooth headphones
·         Bluetooth 4.0, Advanced Bluetooth CSR version 4.0 with APTX and AAC music playback
·         Wireless freedom! Stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet and be free of annoying tangled cords
·         Charges quickly and lasts for hours and gives 14 hours of battery life
·         Sleek, comfortable, soft touch, lightweight design comes with a hard travel case to protect your headphones while traveling


The charging:

These Milan II Bluetooth headphones came already mostly charged, so I popped them on my charger and they were ready to go in about 15 minutes. I appreciate the fact that they charged them before they left the warehouse that way I could use them immediately upon arrival. Since using them they do take a little longer to charge because I completely drained the battery to see how long it would take. I have gotten a full charge on these Bluetooth headphones in an hour, super quick and simple.

The pairing:

The Bluetooth headphones are extremely easy to use. I simply hold down the power button until they turn on, then hold it down again and the light will flash from blue to red meaning it’s ready to pair. I click search for Bluetooth devices on my phone or tablet and click the Milan II. They paired instantly and it took me less than 30 seconds from start to finish-without reading any instructions. I tested these out not only on my Samsung Galaxy S4, but also on my brother’s iPhone, on my Kindle, and on my 3 different Android tablets it paired with all of them quickly.

The sound:

Now, for the most important part, the sound quality. I tested these Bluetooth headphones out with quite a few different music genres; pop, rock, classical, hip hop, blues etc and they provide excellent sound quality. They also come with integrated bass which is a great added feature. I enjoy listening to music wherever I go, so these have quickly become my go to headphones. I use these at night a lot to listen to ASMR videos on YouTube to help me sleep, so they provide outstanding crystal clear sound. I believe everyone should own these.



The fit:

The Milan II Bluetooth headphones are an over the ear style, one I’ve never owned before but have quickly come to love. I have very small ears so traditional ear buds tend to hurt my ears unless I can find super small adapters. With these over the ear style headphones I don’t have to worry about hurting my head or ears because they fit right over my ears and are super soft to the touch. The headphones themselves are not adjustable size wise, and they are a little big on my head but I don’t find that to be a problem they don’t fall down or move around at all so it works out. I also appreciate the fact that they fold up and fit right inside their included hard shell case so I can store them neatly when not in use.

Overall the Milan II Bluetooth Headphones are my absolute favorite Bluetooth headphones that I own to date. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone that wants an affordable option for Bluetooth headphones, best of all it comes in five different color choices so it’s sure to fit anyone’s personal style.

Get your own Milan II Bluetooth Headphones below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I never promise a certain review. These are my own true opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment