Saturday, January 3, 2015

Review: Attmu Transparent Classic Hot Water Bottle



This Classic Hot Water Bottle From ATTMU has been great to have in my home. It’s one of those things that my mother always used to use on me when I was little, but I had completely forgotten these existed until I stumbled upon it, and now I’m sure I couldn't live without it.

What are the features?
·         Advanced thermoplastic holds heat longer than rubber
·         Wide mouth makes it easy to fill
·         Grid texture makes skin contact safer and more comfortable
·         Odorless and recyclable
·         Also works as an ice pack

This ATTMU Hot Water Bottle has been great for easing away my back aches at the end of my day. I simply fill the bottle with hot water from my sink or electric kettle and I’m ready to go. This bottle retains it’s heat for a very long time which I appreciate because then I’m not constantly having to refill it. I have used this Hot Water Bottle for everything from getting rid of aches and pains, and heating up my bed to using it as an ice pack with cold water and ice cubes. Everyone needs one of these in their home. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment