Friday, January 9, 2015

Review: Grosche Tuscany Glass Teapot with Stainless Steel Mesh Infuser




After a long day at work one of my favorite things to do is to curl up on my couch with a nice cup of tea. With the Grosche Tuscany Glass Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser I am able to easily make a pot of wonderful tasting tea in no time. This Glass tea pot comes with a stainless steel infuser that won’t break like other glass infusers often do.


What are the features?
·         Premium Glass teapot with stainless steel infuser
·         1201 ml capacity which is enough for about 4-5 cups of tea
·         Stainless steel infuser will not break like a glass infuser
·         Beautiful design will show off the color of the tea as it infuses
·         Micro fine top grade infuser has micro mesh holes to allow loose tea leaves to steep fully

This Grosche Teapot is so beautifully made that even if you aren't a tea lover such as myself this would make a great decoration item in your home. I am a huge tea connoisseur so I would first like to say that glass tea pots are NOT in any circumstances supposed to be used to boil water on the stove. These tea pots are meant to house and steep your tea from already pre-boiled water. Simply add your tea leaves to the infuser and pour the hot water over them. This will steep your tea perfectly without damaging the tea pot in any way.



The Grosche Teapot is very easy to use, and it is designed in a very user friendly way. The pour spout doesn't drip at all which I can appreciate. There is nothing worse than spilling hot tea all over the place. The mesh infuser has micro fine openings that allow your loose tea leaves to steep without actually getting through the holes and getting in to your tea.

I love the fact that this teapot holds 4-5 cups of tea. I like steeping my tea then sitting this teapot on my coffee table for easy access throughout the night. I am able to have tea all night from one steep with this Grosche teapot.



The cleanup of this teapot is extremely easy as well. All I do is empty out the infuser and hand wash everything. It takes less than 2 minutes and it’s ready to go for the next tea! I would absolutely recommend the Grosche Teapot to anyone, it is very high quality and makes your tea drinking experience more enjoyable. If you are looking for a beautiful yet functional glass teapot, you need this one byGrosche. Get yours below:

Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment