Sunday, January 11, 2015

Review: Tagital® T9X 9 Tablet


I love tablets because they are so versatile and you can take them anywhere with you. With the Tagital T9X 9'' Tablet, I can take my work with me on the go so I never miss out on any important emails. As a bonus, this tablet comes bundled with a keyboard case so you can type much easier!


What are the features?

·         Equipped with Android 4.4 Kit kat which allows for faster response and multi tasking
·         Dual camera design so you can snap pictures and videos from the font or back of the device
·         Bluetooth enabled so you can easily pair your Bluetooth devices
·         WiFi keeps you connected on the go
·         Comes with a case with a kick stand as well as a built in keyboard, you can stand up the tablet and use 

it as a mini laptop-great for bloggers such as myself
This Tagital T9X 9'' Tablet has been so much fun to have around. I honestly like it even more than my Kindle Fire because the screen is HUGE. I am able to play more videos and movies on my tablet than with my kindle, and best of all this tablet comes bundled with the keyboard making it very user friendly.

The tablet itself is very well made, it comes with a USB cable, OTG cable, AC charger, Tablet, and the keyboard case. I really enjoy the fact that this tablet can be charged not only by a USB cable, but by the AC charger as well. This tablet paired with my Bluetooth headphones and a Bluetooth speaker in well under 30 seconds. It also connected to my WiFi and Google accounts in no time.


The response on this tablet is very impressive as well. With other tablets sometimes I would click on something and it would take a couple seconds to actually pull up what I wanted. This Tagital T9X 9'' Tablet has an incredibly fast response time. As soon as I click something it’s pulled up and going!

The speaker on this tablet is very nice quality for the price. I have listened to videos as well as music of all different genres with no problems at all. Even at very loud levels these speakers sound great! I normally use headphones when I’m using a tablet simply because I find I get a more subversive experience.



If you are looking for a very high quality tablet with a HUGE screen you need this Tagital T9X 9'' Tablet. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment