Saturday, January 24, 2015

Review: Foxwill Desk Organizer



I am a full time blogger so I’m always sitting at my desk working, and I find it tends to get very disheveled and unorganized throughout the day. I am slightly OCD, so that wears on my mind and I can’t get anything done until I clean and organize my whole home, which as you can imagine doesn't do much for my productivity at my desk. With this Foxwill Desk Organizer I now have a place for all of my most used desk items, best of all it looks stylish while sitting on my desk.


What are the features?

·         Sturdy and durable
·         Wooden structure covered by high quality PU faux leather
·         Interior and bottom are made of soft leather so it won’t scratch anything
·         Stylish Design 5 compartments can hold different office supplies (remote controls, cell phone, pens, pencils, note paper, sticky notes, name cards, and any other desk material
·         Measurements: 9/45 inches long by 5.31 inches wide by 4,72 inches high

My Opinions:

I am unbelievably thrilled with this desk organizer by Foxwill. I no longer have the crazy desk clutter that would stress me out and distract me from my work. This desk organizer is extremely well made and doesn't feel flimsy at all, I love that it’s covered in faux leather that way it looks even nicer than those acrylic organizers. I keep my note pad, sticky notes, pens and highlighters, check book, cell phone, and charging cables in this organizer while I’m working during the day. I appreciate knowing exactly where everything is and I don’t have to hunt for it whenever I do need it.



I would absolutely recommend this Foxwill desk organizer to anyone. I actually would love to have one of these for my work desk at my other full time job, this would save me a lot of stress searching for things there as well. Get your own Foxwill Desk Organizer below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, I never promise a certain review. These are my own true opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment