Friday, January 2, 2015

Review: Homeleader Slow Juice Extractor

Since the new year is upon us, one of my resolutions is to start eating much healthier so that means that one day a week will be a clean juice day. I want to spend one day a week where I only juice to cleanse my body of toxins and give myself a boost of natural energy. With the Homeleader Slow Juice Extractor I am able to easily juice whatever I desire and still retain the nutrients I need. This juicer is a quiet juicer that takes no effort whatsoever.


What are the features?
·         Easily extracts 55% more juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy
·         Compared with the traditional juicer, the Homeleader low-speed rotation extrusion retains more nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and live enzymes, and also prevents oxidation on degredation of juice
·         Spiral and Mesh used UNITEM PEI, more durable and easier to clean
·         Usese only 150 watts of power making it very quiet
·         Two mesh  (strainer-less and more) and Two 0.9L cup classic brown, more fashionable

This juicer has been wonderful  for getting me started on my new healthy eating routine. I find now that I actually crave a juice here and there throughout the day, and it’s so much fun coming up with new recipes.
The Homeleader juicer juices extremely easy as well. I have used Cucumbers, Oranges, Lemons, Basil, Carrots, Mangoes, Pineapple, Strawberries, Blueberries, Kale , and everything in between with this juicer and I have never had a problem. As with all juicers I removed the rind off of the fruit if applicable and cut it up into pieces small enough to fit into the juicer itself. The machine then extracts the juice and the pulp comes out dry. I appreciate the fact that the pulp comes out dry, because I have owned a few juicers in the past one of which I got a couple years ago, and I would have to run the pulp through the juicer a few times to get it dry enough.

I also appreciate the fact that this Homeleader juicer provides a large juice yield. There is nothing worse than juicing up a bunch of fruits and veggies to only yield half a glass of juice, and that is nothing  that you need to worry about with this juicer. I always tend to add a piece of Cucumber to my juices because it adds a mellow flavor but also bumps up the juice content as well. With the Homeleader juicer you are sure to extract every ounce of juice from your fruits and veggies so nothing will go to waste.




This Homeleader Juicer has been a great addition to my home. I am able to kick start my healthy eating lifestyle as well as provide myself with lots of nutrients my body needs. Everyone should own one of these juicers. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment