Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Review: Dr. Soooothe Shoulder and Neck Heat Wrap




I work 3 jobs and I blog full time as well, so I’m almost always stressed and I find I can tell the most in my neck and shoulders. I get regular massages, but in the time between massages I need to ease a little extra tension, so I use the Dr. Soooothe Shoulder and Neck Gel Heating Pad Wrap. This heating pad wrap comes with Quartz inside to help disperse the heat more evenly, and to keep the heat longer.

What are the features?

·         Comes with Quartz inside the gel! Quarts offers numerous advantages including keeping the pad hot longer.
·         Get soothing relief for neck pain and soreness with this easy to use heat therapy pad.
·         For best results flex the metal disc between your thumb and forefinger until it “clicks”, you should then see white crystallization rapidly appear.
·         This wrap quickly reaches temperatures up to 130 degrees Fahrenheit and can maintain that heat for up to 2.5 hours.
·         Can be used for cold therapy as well.
·         This long lasting wrap can be used hundreds of times, simply boil to reuse



This wrap by Dr. Soooothe absolutely amazed me. I will admit it took me a minute to realize how it worked, but once I figured it out I was very shocked. I simply flexed the metal disc inside the wrap just as the directions explained, and within a second crystals were beginning to form and I could feel this wrap heating up in my hands.

I gently dispersed the crystals around and within a minute the entire wrap was filled with warm crystals and it was very warm. I placed this wrap on my neck and shoulders on top of my clothing, because it was almost too hot to stand at first. I immediately felt a very soothing relaxing warmth that did help ease some of my neck and shoulder tension. I was so impressed with how easy this wrap was to use!

Once all of the heat wore off which was hours after first use, I read the instructions on how to prepare this wrap for re-use. I boiled some water in a large pot, placed a dish cloth at the bottom and placed this wrap inside the boiling water. I let that boil for about 5 minutes until the crystals were all dissipated. I let it cool and checked to be sure no more crystals were forming. I was very happy that on my first go I did it properly and there were no more crystals which meant this was ready to be used again any time I wish!

This wrap by Dr. Soooothe is so multi-functional that anyone could benefit from having this in their home. I was thinking about all of the things this could be used for, neck and shoulder therapy, low back therapy, stomach relief, ache and pain relief, this would even be great just if you were cold and wanted to heat this up and put it in your bed!



If you’re looking for a great portable heating pad you should get this one by Dr. Soooothe. Get yours below:



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment