Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: Woder Survival Water Filter Bottle



Water bottles and mugs are two of my favorite things to collect, but I've never had the opportunity to own a water bottle that filters it’s own water. The Woder Survival Water Filter Bottle uses Ionic technology to filter every sip of water that you take. This gives better tasting water every time.

What are the features?
·         Drop in survival water filter-filters water from most common outdoor water sources such as lakes, rivers, streams, wells, or ponds
·         Removes 99.9% of toxic chemicals, heavy metals, unpleasant tastes and odors, and microbiological threats.
·         Tested to the EPA protocol for microbiological purifiers by the University of Arizona
·         Great for emergency use as well as every day use
·         Saves money and is green


This water bottle has really changed my mind about drinking water straight out of the tap. I have realized since using this bottle how much better my water can taste just by having it filtered. I appreciate the fact that such a high capacity water filter can be integrated into this water bottle, and there is a lid to protect the included straw so that won’t be contaminated by the elements.  This  water bottle is great not only for every day use, but it is intended to be used in emergency situations as well.

In an emergency situation if you find yourself hiking and realize you have no clean water, with this water bottle you can take water straight from a lake or stream, and drink it with confidence. This filter will draw out all of the toxins, microbiological nasties, and bad tastes so that you water will be safe.


I would recommend this water bottle to anyone, weather you’re an outdoorsy person or just a water bottle aficionado. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, I never promise a certain review. These are my own true opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment