Monday, January 12, 2015

Review: PALEMO Microfiber Cleaning Cloths


Electronics are so important to us in our lives, however they can be some of the grubbiest looking things in our homes because they get so much use. One of the things I absolutely despise is fingerprints on devices, layers of dust, or grubby face marks on smartphones. With the PALEMO Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, I can now clean all of my electronics with ease, and without worrying that my device is being scratched in the process.


What are the features?

  • Constructed with high quality microfibers, these ultra-soft non abrasive cloths are safe, convenient, and highly effective for a number of cleaning jobs and leave no streaks, scratches, or lint.
  • Ideal for cleaning personal electronic devices such as; cell phones, tablets, computers, eyeglasses, TV screens, and all other devices. Also safe for all household cleaning.
  • Can be used both dry or wet, with or without chemical detergents or sprays.
  • Can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
  • Each cleaning cloth comes in its own plastic bag and measures 7x7 when fully unfolded.
These PALEMO Microfiber Cleaning cloths are absolutely wonderful. They are luxuriously soft, so I'm never afraid that they will scratch my electronic devices when I use them. I appreciate the fact that these cloths are so multi-functional. They can be used not only on dust, but also on greasy fingerprints and faceprints as well.

These PALEMO Microfiber cleaning cloths can be used not only for small electronic devices, but also for everyday cleaning chores as well. I use these regularly on my entertainment stand, coffee table, side tables, and my makeup stand and mirror. These are life savers!

Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment