Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Review: USpicy 10 Piece Makeup Brush Collection


As a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, I am always looking for the next best makeup brush collection. The USpicy 10 Piece makeup brush collection does not disappoint! This collection is made of very high quality products and they apply makeup like a dream.
The USpicy 10 Piece Makeup brush collection comes with 5 face brushes and 5 eye or concealer brushes.

The brush collection includes:
Flat Angled Brush, Tapered Brush, Round Brush, Rounded Angled Brush, Precision Angled Brush, Precision Round Brush, Precision Flat Brush, Precision Flat Angled Brush, Precision Tapered Brush


I really enjoy the USpicy 10 Piece Makeup Brush Collection. These brushes are made of very high quality materials, the bristles are extremely soft and don't shed at all. The ferrule is made of aluminum and the handle is made of wood. I appreciate the fact that these brushes have a little weight to them, you can tell they are quality brushes. I would recommend this collection to anyone, a makeup novice or a makeup professional! 

Get your USpicy 10 Piece Makeup Brush Collection below: 




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, I never promise a certain review. These are my true and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment