Saturday, January 24, 2015

Review: Homeleader Infrared Quartz Heater



My home gets extremely cold in the winter because it has lots of floor to ceiling windows that let all of the cool air radiate in. I find myself having to use portable heaters, my standard heater, and heated blankets, but I find I’m still cold because my portable heaters don’t do enough for me. This Homeleader Digital Infrared Quartz Heater has been absolutely great. It heats up any room in my home quickly, and it comes with a remote for easy use.

 

What are the features?

·         3400 BTUs, 1000 watts, 120 volts A.C., 60HZ, 12.5 amps

·         Can translate from Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature measurements

·         12 hour timer function, comes with a remote control for easy use

·         Backlit LED display

·         Washable lifetime air filter

·         Stay cool exterior

·         Overheat or tip over cut off switch

·         Comes with wheels for easy transport


First off, let me say that this is by far the quietest heater that I have ever owned, and it’s also the largest which makes it perfect for heating up my rooms. This heater came completely assembled so it would be great for those people that don’t find themselves very mechanically inclined. It has wheels attached to the bottom so that you can slide it across any flooring surface including carpet with ease.

 

I plugged this heater in and switched it on, it was warm and heating my room in under two minutes! I also appreciate the fact that it has a temperature dial on the front where you can actually choose what temperature you want your room to be, the maximum temperature is 86 degrees Fahrenheit. I turned it all the way up to the max just to see how loud it was, and how fast it would heat my home. This heater is whisper quiet where other heaters I’ve owned, even tiny ones are loud and sound like a roar. The Homeleader heater had my room comfortably warm within 30 minutes, I was extremely impressed.

 

Another thing I appreciate about this Homeleader heater is it’s design. It is all black and very square so it’s perfect for me to set off in the corner of my room and angle it perfectly so that it’s not in the middle of things yet it doesn't take away from the design of my room. If you’re looking for a high capacity heater at a great price you should check out this one by Homeleader.

 

Get your own Homeleader heater below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment