Saturday, January 3, 2015

Review: ATTMU Retractable Extendable Belt Cord Pet Dog Leash



I take my dog out for walks daily, but he is a hunting dog so he always wants to follow the scent trails of other animals he finds. With the ATTMU Retractable Extendable Belt Cord Pet Dog Leash I am able to take him on walks, and he can walk ahead to his heart’s content. This leash can extend or lock, and can support up to 90 pounds!


 What are the features?
·         Retractable cord dog leash extends up to 16 feet
·         Premium quality spring core
·         Supports dogs up to 90 pounds
·         ABS material, environmentally friendly
·         Ergonomic design
·         Two buttons one to stop the leash and one to lock it in place
This leash has made walking my dog so much easier. I have noticed much less pulling from him since this leash allows him to roam further away from me, but I am able to lock it if I wish. This leash is also very comfortable in my hands and I don’t notice any hand fatigue when using it.

This leash is an extremely high quality, I have purchased several retractable leashes in the past and none of them have compared to this unit. The other ones end up feeling flimsy, and I have even had one snap on me at the worst moment, when my dog was chasing a Rabbit. This leash has held strong and doesn't show any signs of wear and tear. If you’re looking for a high quality retractable leash at an affordable price you need to get this ATTMU leash. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment