Sunday, January 18, 2015

Review: WiPack Qi Wireless Portable Battery Charger 3000mAh



I am always on the go, so my phone is always dying on me. I hate having to look everywhere for an electrical outlet so I have resorted to using portable chargers. They are nice because you charge the device, then you can take the charger with you on the go without worrying about finding an outlet. With the WiPack Qi Wireless Portable Battery Charger, I can charge my phone on the go completely tirelessly.

What are the features?
  • Prime 3000 mAh Japanese cell external backup battery pack
  • Powerboost chips allow high efficiency rapid charging
  • Smooth sleek design with Aluminum and polished glass enclosure
  • Power up with style, this device will charge any USB powered device 



This device uses completely wireless technology via a wireless coil that you install over your battery. This works wonders, simply place your phone on top of the charger and it charges your phone without having to plug it in. This is so much fun, and best of all it saves your phone if your charging port has gone bad.

This device comes with a Qi Wireless charging receiver for any phone that you need, I got mine for my Samsung Galaxy S4, the “installation” of the receiver took no time at all. I simply peeled off the little sticker, and placed it over the prongs, snapped the back of my phone on and I was good to go.



This Portable Wireless charger works great for my Samsung Galaxy S4, it charges it quickly with no issues at all. With the wireless technology it is obviously best for the device to be laying on a flat surface, and you have to look and make sure that the phone is sitting over the charger properly, otherwise the wireless charging will not work because contact needs to be made so that it can transmit the signal through the coil in the back of your phone. I absolutely love the fact that there are no cables or wires needed. Best of all I have found that I can actually charge the portable charger and still charge my phone using the device wirelessly. This may soon be the only charger I use, even if I am at home.



If you do have an iPhone that isn’t Qi capable, this WiPack charger comes equipped with a USB cable so that you can charge your iphone, or any other USB powered device on the go. I think this WiPack is so versatile, and unique I would recommend it to anyone. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, I do not promise a certain review. These are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment