Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Review: Bellaboo All That Clean Skin Facial Wash



I am a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, and I fully believe in using all natural products on your skin. These products have worked for centuries, there is no need to use harsh chemicals on our skin. With the Bellaboo All That Clean Skin Facial Wash, we can cleanse our skin naturally, and leave it feeling fresh and looking great. This skincare line is formulated specifically for Tweens and Teens.

What are the features?
·         All natural ingredients including soothing botanicals
·         Natural Anti-Bacterial wash (SLS Free)
·         Made with Lemon Myrtle and Eucalyptus Oil
·         Paraben, Petrochemical, and sulfate free



This cleanser has an absolutely wonderful scent, if I was going to have a skincare line I would want it all to smell just like this cleanser, it’s not too strong, yet it smells very natural. I love the fact that this skincare line is formulated for Tweens and Teens. Since I am an Esthetician, I get quite a few people that come in to see me, but always ask me what they should do for their child’s skin. My advice to them is to ALWAYS start with a skincare regimen early. This will combat the signs of hormonal fluctuations that often show themselves in breakouts on teen’s skin.

To use this cleanser I wet my face with warm water and administered a small amount of this product into my fingertips. I then worked it into a lather and applied it to my face, neck, and decolletage. This product feels great when it’s on your skin I can really tell that it’s getting rid of all of the excess dirt and oil. Once I cleansed my skin, I washed off the cleanser with cool water to close my pores, then I toned and applied moisturizer. My skin immediately felt extremely soft and smooth and looked slightly more radiant.




If you’re looking for a great all natural cleanser for your tween or teen, you need this one by Bellaboo. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, I never promise a certain review. These are my true and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment