Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: Only Commercial 2 1/2 Inch Ice Ball Maker on Amazon



 I have been trying to drink more water lately because it’s so much more healthy than drinking sodas, but I need to have my water ice cold in order to drink it. With traditional ice I find it only keeps my water cold for a few minutes before it’s completely melted and I need to add more, which is a htassel With the Only Commercial 2 ½ Inch Ice Ball Maker on Amazon I am able to have ice cold water for over an hour with just one ice cube!

What are the features?
·         Time tested for 6 months to ensure the highest quality before being put on the market
·         10 year money back gagranteelus shipping costs if any
·         Each ice ball lasts over an hour at room temperature
·         Easily fits into small freezer spaces
·         Made of non stick Silicone so that the ice won’t stick to the mold. The ice ball releases easily every time
This Ice Ball Maker has been absolutely wonderful to have in my home. I find that even though the ice ball is so large it doesn’t take too long to freeze with my particular freezer model, normally two hours is all I need.

I have used these in so many ways, I mainly use them for water, but since I am so hooked on them now I have started using them with other beverages as well. I froze orange juice to add to my morning cup of orange juice without watering it down. Because these ice balls are so large you can also make flavored ice cubes very easily! I chopped up some mint and added it to my standard water ice cube as well and that was absolutely wonderful. As the ice melted it slowly infused a slight mint taste to my water which I loved. Have fun with these the options are endless!
I appreciate the fact that the Ice Ball Maker is made of Silicone, I’ve never had a problem with ice sticking to this mold, they pop out easily every single time. If you are tired of your beverages only being cold for a few minutes, you need the Only Commercial 2 ½ Inch Ice Ball Maker on Amazon. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment