Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review: Xtava Dolce Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron



I have naturally very frizzy, curly hair that doesn't like to do much but I also don't have much time to dedicate to doing my hair every day. I received the Xtava Dolce Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron and it has drastically changed how my hair looks. This flat iron comes equipped with many cool features that make it very user friendly.

What are the features?
  • Reaches temperatures up to 450 degrees, so it's perfect for everyone
  • Features a lock to keep the flat iron closed for safe storing or travel
  • LCD display to easily see what temperature the iron is on, and when it will be ready
  • Comes with a heat resistant travel bag
  • Will automatically turn off when not in use
  • 360 degree swivel cord
The Xtava Dolce Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron is very sleek and easy to use. I have used this flat iron not only for straightening my hair with ease, but also for curling my hair as well. The iron itself is thin enough to wrap your hair around the plate and twist as you pull down, this creates the perfect smooth curl.

To straighten my hair perfectly, I section my hair layer by layer so I'm sure not to miss any pieces. I then comb out a 1 inch section and take my straightener to the root of my hair as close to my scalp as I can get. I then close the straightener and pull down rather slowly. The Xtava straightener makes this extremely easy. It's very easy to close and it's not too heavy, so your arm doesn't get tired.


This straightener would be perfect for anyone. It has a thin design so it would work for even those with short hair. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment