Monday, December 29, 2014

Review: Barbory Genuine Leather Zip Around Black and White Bow Wallet




Wallets and handbags are my two biggest obsessions in life, and I have found myself to be a wallet and handbag connoisseur, so when I received the Barbory Genuine Leather Zip Around Black and White Bow Wallet, I was very happy. This wallet is made of Genuine Leather, and it's very stylish and sturdy which I can appreciate.

What are the features?
  • Made of Genuine Leather
  • Measures 7.5'' long x 4'' Tall
  • 8 card slots
  • 3 cash slots
  • 2 interlinings
  • 1 zippered coin pocket
  • Zipper that zips around entire wallet so nothing falls out
The Barbory Genuine Leather Zip Around Black and White Bow Wallet is a very high quality wallet that works perfect for all of my needs. I appreciate the fact that it has a perfect amount of card slots to fit all of my cards in, I don't have to double or triple stack them in to the slots. This wallet also has two cash slots, I only keep cash on one side and I use the other side for receipts or coupons. The coin pocket also has it's own zipper so your change is't falling out of your wallet and getting all over the place. I am highly impressed with this Barbory wallet. 

The wallet itself is made of beautifully soft leather that is easy to wipe clean should you accidentally get anything on it. It's also highly structured which I can appreciate that way your items stay where you put them and they don't fall all over the place. I would recommend this Barbory wallet to anyone. 


Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment