Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Bloom Today's To-Dos Tear Off To Do Pad




Office Supplies are my favorite thing in the world, and I am a huge list maker. Basically, if I don’t put it on my list it doesn't get done. The Bloom Today’s To-Dos Tear Off To Do Pad has been an absolute life saver for me. This is a super cute To Do List Pad that magnetizes to any surface for convenience.

What are the features?
·         9’’ x 6”’ quatrefoil tear off notepad
·         13 lines to write to dos
·         Includes Check boxes so you know you've completed the task
·         A space for notes and ideas
·         60 sheets per pad
The Bloom Today’s To-Dos Tear Off To Do Pad has been perfect for me to use at my blogging desk. I start one of these sheets every day with my blog posts that need to be written and put up, ideas on future posts etc. It’s great because it sits right on my desk and I can cross off things I've completed as I go. If you are a list maker, this is definitely for you.

The Bloom Today’s To-Dos Tear Off To Do Pad would be perfect in anyone’s household. Having it around has made my life much more organized. 

Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment