Monday, December 15, 2014

Review: San Francisco Salt Company's Muscle Soak Bath Salts




After a long day at work there is nothing I love more than taking a relaxing hot bath, and I always love to add a little something extra to my water, and lately it's been the San Francisco Salt Company's Muscle Soak Bath Salts. This product has been working wonders on soothing my aching muscles at the end of my day.

What are the features?
  • Epsom Salt infused with Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oils
  • Great for soothing tired aching muscles
  • Bonus aromatherapy treatment
  • Feels like you're in the spa
  • Made only of natural ingredients- Epsom Salt, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, and Peppermint Essential Oil. You know exactly what you will be using on your body.
As a licensed Esthetician, I am very familiar with the benefits of using Epsom Salts for the body. Some of the benefits include:
  •  Soothing tired or strained muscles
  • Treating cold or congestion by opening up your nasal passageways
  • Relaxing your nervous system and helping you de-stress
  • Healing skin issues such as Eczema and Psoriasis
  • Healing open wounds
  • Pulling excess toxins from your body
  • Exfoliating your skin
First off, let me say that I am absolutely in love with the scent of the Muscle Soak Bath Salts, they smell of Peppermint and Eucalyptus in the most perfect way, which makes me feel like I'm giving myself a luxurious spa treatment from the comfort of my own home. I would wear this scent as a perfume, and it would probably be amazing since I do work in a spa. To relax at the end of my day I run a very warm bath and add in about a handful of the Muscle Soak Bath Salts and they dissolve immediately. I enjoy how the scent of these bath salts gives me an added aromatherapy treatment, and it has really helped me with my congestion. 

If I have some sort of ailment, such as an achy back I add in a little more of the Muscle Soak Bath Salts, I add in about 2 cups or so. This makes the concentration of Epsom Salts higher, and thus works a little faster. I also use these bath salts mixed in with a little of my body wash to exfoliate my body as needed, I especially love to use this on my feet.

I personally am a huge bath taker because I find it relaxing, but for the days that I just don't have time I do take showers. The Muscle Soak Bath Salts can be used in the shower as well, simply sprinkle some of the Muscle Soak on your feet and rub them together. This will gently exfoliate your feet, and the scent will fill your shower for that nice aromatherapy.




I am completely hooked on the San Francisco Salt Company's Muscle Soak Bath Salts. I'm going to need to buy the 20lb bag as soon as my current bag runs out! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment